Friday, December 2, 2011

Feeling Thankful.

Today I am thankful for the little things in my life.
*Like the two sets of little feet that I hear running around the house all morning. *My morning cup of Jo (chai latte), waiting for me to devour before I hear the first "maaama!!" of the day.
*My pink boa from my bachelorette party…I knew it was worth holding onto for six years. Who woulda guessed it would make such a pretty wreath?!


*The Christmas music I hear (and rock out to) on almost every radio station in the car.
*My newest sparkly purchase from my
favorite little store downtown (I can’t keep it in one place for longer than a day, it looks good everywhere).
*The candles in the windows of the many houses that line my street…Christmas is in the air.


*Holiday bargains. Scored these silver ornaments at The Christmas Tree Shop (12 for $2.99).
*Mustard yellow.
*My darling husband. I went to upload pictures from yesterday onto my computer this morning and saw some surprise snippets. Looks like my son was being a mini photographer. Someone thinks he’s pretty! (someone=me)


What are you thankful for today?

4 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for you!
    Hey Ash,
    Congrats on your blog...it looks great!
    Love you,
    xoxo
    -Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Holly...thankful for you girls! Ash-this is so cute! I love your boa..I never knew you held onto that thing! you were def psyched to write "morning cup of Jo" xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute. You'll be glad later on you started this blog. Sometimes I go back and look at mine and just laugh (or cry) at the stuff I've written and memories I've kept track of. It also reminds me: hey, I really can get through a day and life does go on. ;)

    P.S. You had me at chai latte. Yum. And I find random pics on my phone all the time, except it often includes little kid nostrils. Hahaha. (Mom of three here!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for commenting Gail! I'm really excited to start this blogging adventure...and a bit nervous that my two kids aren't gonna enjoy sharing me with the computer lol.
    Love your site! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete