Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Shots

Easter at our house this year.
The Table





The Cake

The Eggs
{This was the first year Christopher really got to color eggs, he loved it}
The Hunt

Kisses from Papa




This is probably my favorite shot of all time...now if only Christopher wasn't off exploring...


I hope you all had a happy and blessed Easter.
We definitely had fun
{maybe a little too much fun}.
Now, we're just recuperating and trying to get rid of all these hard boiled eggs!!
Any ideas besides egg salad??

4 comments:

  1. Ummm....deviled eggs? ;) Not a fan of the name...haha...but love the food.

    Your children are so adorable. Sweet pics.

    Your china looks very similar to mine...the china I hardly ever use...but should. ;) Pretty table setting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks beautiful Ashley! Love the China!

      Go here: www.coffeeandsippy.blogspot.com I posted today after our get together. I may try to post more than once every other week =)

      Delete
  2. Thanks all! Love your comments, always.
    Alicia- yay! I'll check it out now...

    ReplyDelete